APCO 290 High Temperature Silicone is an alkyd used to protect the exterior of equipment exposed to medium to high temperatures. Can be used on steampipes, engines, stacks, heat exchangers and other equipment.
- Temperature resistance up to 1000°F
- Black – 37% by Volume
- Aluminum – 24% by Volume.
- Black – 593 mil ft2, 296 ft2 @ 2 mil DFT. (Allow for loss during mixing and application.)
- Aluminum – 384 mil ft2, 192 ft2 @ 2 mil DFT. (Allow for loss during mixing and application.)
- Black – 4.5 lbs/gal per EPA Method 24
- Aluminum – 5.35 lbs/gal per EPA Method 24